View Single Post
Old 11-21-2021, 09:40 AM   #19
fatlazyless

The Eighty-Eight Dollar, Super Senior, Cannon/Gunstock 2021-2022 lift ticket , super special deal partially (Gunstock) expires on November 30.

Cannon Mountain has a projected opening day for Friday, December 3, 2021.

New Hampshire resident skiers age-65 and older are eligible for a free lift ticket at Cannon Mt on Mondays to Fridays that can be picked up at Notchview Guest Services (NH-RSA 218:5c). Proof of residency is required and it MUST be reserved ON-LINE even though they are free. Must present ID upon arrival at Notchview Guest Services. For a $39-processing fee, seniors can get a photo i.d. pass good for the season and forgo the required on-line reservation and daily, Mon-Fri visit to Notchview Guest Services.

So, are you a real resident, or just a phony-baloney resident who's really from Methuen, Massachusetts? .....

Gunstock Mountain has a projected opening day for Friday, December 10, 2021.

If you are age-70+ like me, November 30 is the last day to take advantage of their super low price-$49 Gunstock super steal-of-a-deal $49 Golden Winter Prime(70+) ski pass that is the #1 highest level ski pass at Gunstock .... good for every day; weekends and holidays included, google 'Gunstock Mountain winter prime pass' to check it out .... if you want to finally give Gunstock a try for the first time since 1965, or something!

So, I have not skied here since 1965 and definitely want to ride that Poma platter pull lift ..... once again ..... where is it! .... and don't tell me it got replaced by an overly luxurious chair lift about 35-years ago! .....

Waterville Valley has no projected opening day and it says "Opening soon for snow reports".

The Waterville Valley Value Pass: good on Sunday to Friday, excludes Christmas, Saturday December 25 to New Years Day, Saturday January 1, Martin Luther King weekend-January 16-17-18, and February-Massachusetts ski vacation week, February 19-27. For Seniors, ages 65 to 79, it costs $620, SIX HUNDRED and TWENTY DOLLARS when purchased after October 12, 2021.

It is unclear to me whether or not Sunday, January 2, 2022 is included or excluded with their Waterville Valley Seniors, age 65-79, $620-Value Pass? .....

Cannon and Gunstock are 62.3-miles apart via Route 93 with a driving time of one hour and nine minutes. If I do this before November 30 when the Gunstock offer expires, I can ski both Gunstock and Cannon all the long winter for just EIGHTY-EIGHT dollars total, as a senior, aged 70 ....... weeooooooo ....... ...... hubba-hubba ..... such a great deal coming from Belknap County-Gunstock and the State of New Hampshire-Cannon.

At 62.3-miles and eighty-eight dollars ....... it's the Gilford NH to Franconia NH downhill ski, $88-connection ....... HOO-YAH! ........ a super steal of a deal .... ....... eighty-eight dollars!

Gunstock: base elevation-867', summit elevation-2267', vertical drop-1400' with a big skier's view on nearby Lake Winnipesaukee, surface elevation-504'
'Epic Day skiing at Gunstock in Gilford NH': Monday; January 11 2021, 11:50; https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1H2_MHoJ2-Q
'Gunstock Ski Trail Guide-Upper Trigger into Middle Trigger and Lower Recoil; Saturday, February 16, 2019, 4:49; www.youtube.com/watch?v=K5oDM0rKMZ8

Cannon: base elevation-1850', summit elevation-4180', vertical drop-2330' with a big skier's view on nearby Mount Lafayette, summit elevation-5249'
'Cannon Mountain Ski Resort, Franconia NH 2/20/21': Saturday, 3:00; https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b4t6zLKTDME&t=73s
'Cannon-Kinsman Glades (Disaster Style): Saturday, February 22 2020, 7:50; https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=04-bsvju-HM

Last edited by fatlazyless; 11-22-2021 at 04:46 PM.
fatlazyless is offline   Reply With Quote