View Single Post
Old 08-02-2021, 08:41 AM   #32
TheTimeTraveler

Quote:
Originally Posted by fatlazyless View Post
There's a lot more that I do not know about tinnitus than what I do know as a tinnitus sufferer.

Starting July 25 I have been taking Nortriptyline HCL 10mg cap, one pill at bedtime to help get a better night sleeping, what with the big, bad tinnitus waking me up, and making sleep difficult. It was prescribed to me by an ENT doctor at the Mass Eye and Ear in Boston, and it does help but puts me into a daze in the early morning, like till about 10-am. I usually go for a two mile walk and wander around Waterville Valley as a way to walk off the Nortriptyline daze and for mental health purposes.

You know there can be a dark and deadly end with tinnitus that makes some tinnitus sufferers go off the deep end, and actually do it to themselves ..... http://www.forbes.com/sites/ninashap...h=b630a8529403 which is a very good reason to not have a hand gun ...... is too easy ..... is too deadly. People with suicidal thoughts can get over it and regain their sense of well being. Sticking a gun in your ear is not a good way to fix your tinnitus problemo ....... like no kidding ....
I believe you may find that if you take your Nortriptyline several hours earlier in the evening then you may feel far better each morning. This could help you out substantially (you may want to double check this with your Doctor).

Glad to hear you are doing better these days! Keep thinking positive.
TheTimeTraveler is offline   Reply With Quote