View Single Post
Old 09-09-2017, 03:31 PM   #19
Outdoorsman

Quote:
Originally Posted by Just Sold View Post
From what I read you have a problem with people and maybe you could be one of the problem snow mobile riders as well. These people you attack (I know one of them and have been involved in another organization with them) you are putting down are light years ahead of you. They have given of themselves by volunteering and much more than you appear to have done. What have you done?.....nothing but complain it seems.
I have a problem with people that will come to THIS forum and call us "BASTARDS" but did not have the courage to do the same on the originating forum. It really is that simple.The attack began with the OP.

As far as you saying "These people you attack (I know one of them and have been involved in another organization with them) you are putting down are light years ahead of you."... You don't know me so your problem with me is null and void.

And finally
Quote:
What have you done?.....nothing but complain it seems.
Things are not always as they seem, are they?

Conservatively, I spend 6 days each fall going out on trail maintenance with my local club. I bring with me a 4-Wheeler, small trailer, asst tools and various scraps that may be useful for certain "repairs" whenever possible. Hell I bring along non-snowmobilers to help on occasion. Over the last 4 Years I have spent a total of about 14 hours out on the trails riding (life gets in the way) yet I register my sleds and join my local club regardless. I also donate to various club functions which helps generate funds.

What have I done? .... Tried to put in check this rude post from a fellow snowmobiler.

BTW, I have thanked this OP and VitaBene in past snowmobile related posts and I will thank them again. Not all eggs belong in the same basket!
Outdoorsman is offline   Reply With Quote