View Single Post
Old 09-13-2010, 06:07 PM   #21
Lucky1

Well on the way back from the Post Office in Center Harbor today I stopped in to Dewey's to mention that I had heard that they had wonderful ice cream but that no one seemed to know it was there. I pointed out the YIKES SIGN THAT WAS IN BIG BLACK BOLD LETTERS across the street. I had stopped and studied their sign before I went inside. It does not do them justice if they want people to see that there is a lovely ice cream parlor and food Cafe there. I wonder how many times I have passed it and just not seen it at all.

The man to whom I spoke is a brother of the owner. He seemed very nice, but he is the manager and does not get to decide on the signage. I gave him the WinnipesaukeeForum.com address and hope he has his brother see this thread. He gave me a copy of the very nice menu.

I did not have any ice cream as I am watching my fat for my arteries. I once in a while try Flurries non fat soft serve, but most of the time rely on plain non fat Chobani Greek Yogurt to which I add a tiny bit of 100% cranberry pomegranate juice. Wish I could have ice cream as I love it!

Fingers crossed that they get signs that show they are there. It can be a long cold winter. I was the only one in the shop in what was at least a twenty minute period of time. Two men did arrive just as I was leaving.
Lucky1 is offline   Reply With Quote