View Single Post
Old 09-08-2022, 11:48 AM   #55
GenericG

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Real BigGuy View Post
I see people writing “it’s the few” that are messing it up for “the many” an awful lot. If having the unfettered use is so important, How about injured “many” take responsibility for holding “the few” responsible for the issues they create? Take bow numbers & pictures and report them to MP if it’s on the water & LRCT or the local police if on land. Or, is it just easier to blame it on lack of enforcement and turn your back and complain?

Sent from my iPhone using Winnipesaukee Forum mobile app
Rbg... totally agree with you. However, many of the actions outlined in lrct's petition I have never witnessed. I've been at ragged during holiday weekends with many many boats and people enjoying the lake and never witnessed ANY illegal drug use, never witnessed ANY littering, and never witnessed ANY aggressive behavior of boaters towards lrct staff/volunteers.

What I have seen is loud stereos and drinking.

Which leads me to believe some of the ascertations in lrct's proposed NRZ zone are fabricated and/or overblown. I would guess the people who signed probably don't like loud music. I would almost venture as far as to guess they may not like beer drinking. But both of these behaviors are legal. I would be more amenable to other regulations (especially for the stereos) so long as access to state owned lake waters is not limited by "a few".
GenericG is offline   Reply With Quote