View Single Post
Old 09-01-2022, 09:17 AM   #19
GenericG

Default ragged NRZ

it seems like with the rafting issue there is always a large amount of confusion. i respectfully disagree with you Mr.r. see 3a below (source at bottom of page)

in addition...even if i concede the "150 ft from shore" point to you...i oppose the type of restrictions NRZs impose on the people of this state to access a public resource...150' or not...no ragged nrz!

PART Saf-C 407 RAFTING RULES

Saf-C 407.01 Rafting Rules.

(a) In addition to and in conjunction with the requirements of RSA 270:44, no person, except as otherwise provided herein, shall, in a prohibited location or at a prohibited time:

(1) Form or allow a boat which he or she is operating or in charge of to be a member of a raft consisting of 3 or more boats;

(2) Form or allow the boat which he or she is operating or in charge of to be a member of a raft if any part of such raft is:

a. Less than 150 feet from shore;

b. Less than 50 feet from any other raft; or

c. Less than 50 feet from any occupied single boat which is stationary upon the waters of the same lake or pond; and

(3) Anchor a single boat and cause it to remain stationary upon the waters of a lake or pond, other than momentarily, if any part of such boat is:

a. Less than 150 feet from shore;

b. Less than 50 feet away from any raft; or

c. Less than 25 feet away from any other single boat which is stationary upon the waters of such lake or pond.

source:
http://www.gencourt.state.nh.us/rule.../saf-c400.html
GenericG is offline   Reply With Quote