View Single Post
Old 05-05-2020, 07:18 PM   #195
ApS

Thumbs down The Answer Should Be Enraging...

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheProfessor View Post
Notice the MASK that he is wearing. Not a simple painters mask that we have here. That mask has a filter built into mask. Funny. But sad. The brand name is 3M. A US company. He can get a 3M filter in mask. We can't. 3M is a USA company the last I read. And we can't get those 3M masks with inhale filter ???

Peter Navarro explained last week:

Quote:
"The third kill and China’s own customs data, Neil, show this -- we saw while they were hiding the virus from the world, they went out and vacuumed up all the PPE around the world, two billion masks they bought alone. And they took it from countries in Europe, South America, the United States.

And so when the people, the nurses, the brave nurses and doctors on the frontlines in New York or Chicago or Detroit or New Orleans needed PPE, part of the reason they didn’t have it is because of that third kill.
The Chinese had basically vacuumed that up.

And now, the fourth kill is that they’re hoarding that and using that PPE as a weapon in their soft power to project it and to profiteer. I mean, we’re seeing, Neil, these are 30, 40-cent masks, 50-cent masks at retail usually, and they’re selling them, they’re coming to the hospitals here for $7 and $8.
https://www.realclearpolitics.com/vi...rding_ppe.html