View Single Post
Old 04-22-2015, 10:27 AM   #6
pcmc

Thumbs up Wish we were there now.

We have home here in Sussievale and love it.

Yes the beach can get crowded, but if you think about it, thats because its a great place. A beach area that everyone avoids is a red flag, not the beaches people favor.
The beach parties the association throw throughout the summer are a blast too. The only issues we personally have with the parties, are we are so darn tired from an active day to make it to the end. :>

Never once in six years has anyone said a word to us for beaching our boat in the designated area. I trailer my boat and like it, no problems there either for us.

I smile inside every time I open the garage door and see the mess of bicycles, bike helmets, beach chairs, canoe, paddles, life jackets, the boat, towing tube, skies .......

My one gripe would be the jerks that drive through speeding. It doesn't happen that often but you recognize the same cars over and over.

I will, and hopefully the association members see this, make a request for a few additional picnic tables. They are scarce and hard to come by, but I have never had a problem resting at a table that was being used by other beach patrons. We have actually met some incredibly nice people asking if we could share and use one end.

Sussievale gets two thumbs up from us!!

Also to point out, our comments only favor the summer, we don't take advantage of the snowmobiling out your driveway to the trails, skiing, ice fishing, winter festivals, etc....
Hopefully someday.
pcmc is offline   Reply With Quote