View Single Post
Old 05-31-2020, 12:26 PM   #4
FlyingScot

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sue Doe-Nym View Post
GG, my P.S. was not intended to be political. I am in the category of those needing to be careful not to catch the virus, and so it’s MY responsibility to stay home if I am concerned. That’s all I meant by that...you read too much into it. As far as closing everything so that nobody gets to enjoy the outdoor fun, it’s a shame...people should be able to use proper judgment and not be subject to so many government decisions/ restrictions. JMO. Also, I should have emphasized more any association’s biggest fear: lawsuits...and that’s why a very detailed opinion had to come from the attorney before they considered the opening. In the case of the one I am familiar with, there’s a fairly large percentage of renters, which makes the threat of lawsuits even greater.
Except that if the virus is propagating at your condo or in your neighborhood by people using pools, your chance of getting infected is going up, even when you are not at the pool. You will be crossing paths with "healthy" carriers more often. Stay safe!