Thread: Trip Report
View Single Post
Old 08-13-2008, 03:20 PM   #7
Irish mist

I'm not just addressing Mr. V here, cause I see comments like his posted from time to time frequently, but come on, central NH is a rural area, lol, it's still very much the country. Of course there are not going to be a lot of very high paying jobs here. Look around......we are 40 miles north of Concord. People come here to retire, get out of the the city, and enjoy the recreation.

The only way to ever turn the Lakes Region into a major place to work is to make it look like southern NH....I suspect most of us would pass on that. Enjoy the place for what it is......not what you think it should be. Lol, if it gets any more built up I might have to move north, again, and I would really like to stay put at this time in my life

I sort of agree with Mr. V.......this is not a place to make a very good living for a large scale work-force, but that's the point, of course it's not ! It'a a rural area. The infastructure needed to create these jobs wold make this place look like Salem NH. Do we want that future ?
________
HONDA C71, C76, C72, C77 DREAM SPECIFICATIONS

Last edited by Irish mist; 02-27-2011 at 10:24 PM.
Irish mist is offline   Reply With Quote