View Single Post
Old 01-29-2014, 10:12 AM   #39
Alton Lady

Default A bit insincere??

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eric Weiss View Post
I just want to take a moment to introduce myself. I am Eric Weiss. I am one of the owners and Executive Chef of the Woodlands Tavern.
I just want to thank everyone for all their support over the last 7 months!!
We have major renovation plans scheduled for Nov14 that will totally transform the bar, and porch areas. Much more, user/ customer friendly!!
I want to thank everyone for all the critiques on the forum, in-house and on FB. We are just a bunch of hard working people trying to make a living. We make mistakes. Everyone does. We do our best resolve any issues, so long as we know there is a problem.
Good, bad or indifferent, your opinion DOES matter! All i can ask is, if you dine with us and have a problem, let us know right away, dont go away mad, without giving us a chance to fix things!! We learn from you, the customer!!

Cheers, Eric
I saw your rude post on the Lavinias thread, and then this. Funny, you don't want people to leave without giving you the chance to fix things, but like that they do it to your competition???

gravy boat

Ellacoya
We just went to Ellacoya and left after five minutes. Nobody acknowledged us or said that someone would be with us. Two employees in the bar area and only one table full.

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to gravy boat For This Useful Post:
Eric Weiss (01-27-2014), RLW (01-26-2014)
01-26-2014, 05:37 PM #2
The Following User Says Thank You to Alton Lady For This Useful Post: