View Single Post
Old 05-30-2021, 07:36 AM   #193
steve-on-mark

Quote:
Originally Posted by Juiced06GTO View Post
I love living vicariously through your pictures! Hopefully once the RE market settles down and island places become reasonable again I can contribute my own some day!

Have fun out there and enjoy!

Anthony
True story...I had posted a picture of the lake with not another boat in sight on a " i boat on winni" page and jokingly made a comment about feeling lonely. Somebody commented " oh, you're not alone...everytime you go by us , we yell out C-Nile, and the dog barks! Made me laugh! Yesterday afternoon, i had to do some shopping in town, and my wife ( who generally never leaves the island) came along. Pulling out of Glendale on the way back, I boated past Belknap Point. There were 6 or 8 people standing on a dock and they all started waving, so I blew the horn at them. My wife, who is never on the boat, said " what was that all about?" I said with a straight face " oh, it's like people who yell " mount" when the Mt. Washington goes by...they wave, yell out C-Nile, and all their dogs bark!" [emoji16] She thinks the boat is aptly named....

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Winnipesaukee Forum mobile app