View Single Post
Old 07-22-2010, 12:01 PM   #36
DEJ

Quote:
Originally Posted by Turtle Boy View Post
Wow...interesting take on the subject. I would have to agree though about the one issue aspect of Winnfabs...their one issue was that a few boats were ruining it for everyone else, people were not enjoying the lake because of a selfish minorities' need for speed, to live free or die, and to have fun at every one else's expense. Many people agreed and gave their support to Winnfabs and their voices to the state legislature. I'm impressed with the number of people who had expressed their feeling that they would not return to the lake because it was out of control. Many businesses agreed, especially some of the major hospitality providers on the lake. So yes...a one issue group but in fact now that things have changed, a no issue group. Sorry to bring this to your attention but you are the one who brought up the subject, straying off the intended subject of this thread. And as pointed out above...why be so nasty?
Let me see, someone can suggest SBONH might be a one issue group, I suggest winnfabs might be a one issue group, then we get the TB response which has nothing to do with this discussion other than try to stir the pot. Now that we have that little distraction out of the way, back on topic.

I sent in my comments on this matter and hope many of you here did so also. It will be interesting to see what the outcome is.
The Following User Says Thank You to DEJ For This Useful Post: