View Single Post
Old 04-23-2023, 09:17 AM   #113
FlyingScot

Quote:
Originally Posted by fatlazyless View Post
So, my tinnitus problem started on about December 1, 2020, and I have read there may be a connection between the Corona virus vaccination and tinnitus.

I got a total of five vaccinations, all Pfizer, all at CVS-Pharmacy, Plymouth NH with first vaccination in October, 2020 and the last one in October, 2022.

It definitely seems like a go-to, cause and effect medical problem, chronic tinnitus, so is there a link between the Pfizer Corona virus vaccination and my terrible tinnitus?
Very unlikely. First, tinnitus is very common for men of your age. So you should not think it's a surprise or something unusual, you just have a worse case than most. Second, the vaccine has been given to hundreds of millions of people with no known upticks in tinnitus or any other ailment.

In medical research, hundreds of questions are raised every day, kind of the same way you've said "I have read there may be a connection...". If you start to act on these questions before you have any real evidence from respected researchers, you will stop taking all medicine, then stop eating beef, then stop eating nonorganic vegetables, then fruit, then white bread, then stop going out in the sunshine...
FlyingScot is offline   Reply With Quote