View Single Post
Old 07-19-2022, 07:20 PM   #11
XCR-700

Quote:
Originally Posted by ITD View Post
This won't stay up long, nor should it. An overwhelming majority of users here voted a while ago to request that national issues not be discussed here. Many voted that way because sooner rather than later butthurt happens and spreads like wild fire. Local issues wrt the lake are generally tolerated.

The webmaster is pretty even keeled with this stuff and the rules are clear. There are other places to discuss these things, better to take it there.

I participated in that one, it's done now. I'm over it, I hope you are too, just let it go.
Maybe you are right that this one should also be taken down as the games and nonsense are just bottomless,,,

I'm at the point of believing some people simply post to pour gasoline and are not truly invested. Its just a demented game for them.

Some days i truly think the interweb was at its finest when all people did was send silly nonsense to each other,,,

It seems like honest opinions and people with any degree of integrity or conviction in their communications are becoming fewer and fewer.

Either that or America is evolving into something very troubling, as the notion that we can only discuss regional matters as anything else has no impact on us locally is a bit absurd to me. But as they say, rules are rules.