View Single Post
Old 05-29-2021, 07:49 AM   #273
FlyingScot

Quote:
Originally Posted by thinkxingu View Post
Now, now fellas, let's keep it civil.

ESA and I chatted in the background a bit, and he shared much of the same with me as he did LI—specifically that this venture is part time and that it would be infrequent enough to be comparable to barge use, etc.

It appears either there's been a problem with messaging (I referenced his post about the proposal to the fire department with all-day hours, which he said was just an off-the-cuff example) or there's been a change in plans or someone is/people are being disingenuous.

Whatever it is, there's a process to solve these issues and going down the path of criticism and condemnation rather than legitimate discussion is both useless and circular.

Seaplanes, small businesses, and fun activities are awesome, and it's important to keep all those things in balance if we want a healthy Lakes Region.

Happy Saturday, friends—let's hope there's a weather miracle this weekend!

Sent from my SM-G950U using Winnipesaukee Forum mobile app
I agree on civility, and appreciate your always friendly approach.

But I think if you review all of ESA/Pier 19's various communications, you will question their credibility, and will have no doubt that their desire is a steady stream of flights every weekend. That's asking an awful lot of those who live there. (I am not in this group--I boat there once every week or two) Wouldn't you be pretty upset if these flights were taking off and landing at your camp every half hour?

Also, on civility/credibility--ESA posted something along the lines of the world would be a better place without his detractors. That's an extraordinarily nasty thing to write. I can't remember anything nastier on this forum.
FlyingScot is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to FlyingScot For This Useful Post: