View Single Post
Old 12-13-2016, 02:26 PM   #1
dt5150

Default "Problem" Riders

in our neighborhood, several of us own sleds and ride the trails near the prison in laconia. we are able to access the main trail from our own property so we don't need to trailer (unless you want to go somewhere else). a couple years ago, some people bought a house in the neighborhood, all riders, lots of sleds, atv's and dirt bikes. since they arrived a couple years ago, they've been riding their machines all over the place, whether they're supposed to be there or not. they rode their atvs down the road, onto my next door neighbor's property, then through my backyard, and into the woods on my property. i was able to catch one of them in their driveway and told them not to do that again, and they haven't that i know of.

now that the snow is here, they're tearing it up all over the place on their sleds. riding the trails but also riding all over the whole area, including areas that they're not supposed to go (the big fields by the robbie mills park, and even on the soccer field at the park). they do this every year. they're going to end up ruining the trail access for those of us who ride responsibly. how should this be handled? they're not going to listen to me or anyone else in the neighborhood. i might have to call f&g or something i think.
dt5150 is offline   Reply With Quote