Thread: Alton Increase
View Single Post
Old 10-26-2020, 09:16 AM   #21
MAXUM

Thanked 1,942 Times in 802 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by fatlazyless View Post
At Walmart a half gallon of homogenized milk costs 1.49, and a very good 10" Hyper Tough table saw including a waist high, steel stand, costs $149.

At Hannaford and Market Basket the same milk goes for 1.99, and they do not sell a table saw.

No matter how you cut it, Walmart has a lot to offer!

Since this is a thread on Covid-19, is also noteworthy that only the local Walmart has a Walmart employee permanently stationed at the entrance to enforce the "wear a mask" requirement, while Hannaford and Market Basket have only "wear a mask" signs at the entrance.

A students ability to learn via a zoom classroom verses a traditional classroom with a teacher in the room is a lot dependent on the individual student's motivation and ability to concentrate and apprehend. For my money, my school property taxes, the traditional classroom beats the pants off the zoom classroom, every day of the week, and twice on Saturdays.
I find it fascinating that somebody of your political persuasion can't seem to get enough Wal-Mart. Pretty hypocritical to say the least. That aside, Wal-Mart is not cheap - what they sell is junk and it's overpriced even though it may seem as though it isn't. It's a brilliant business model that takes advantage of people like yourself.