View Single Post
Old 09-08-2012, 11:57 AM   #24
Dave R

Quote:
Originally Posted by Winnisquamguy View Post
I have no problem with waiting like everyone else but if there are only 5 handicap spots and 100 regular spots, which line should I wait in? When I attend a sporting event I don't wait in the line to use the urinals I wait in the line for the handicap stall.
I was responding to a proposal that handicapped boaters be given a flag that immediately lets them cut in line to get the next available dock space. I have no problem with reserved handicapped accessible dock space that's a convenient as possible to attractions on shore. I think the idea is great and would gladly vote for it.

I think what Wolfeboro did is absurd. The docks they choose to paint blue and reserve are the furthest from attractions and offer absolutely no accessibility advantage over any other dock that's there. It's like reserving the furthest parking spots from the grocery store door for handicapped parking and not making them any wider than normal

I recommend that you wait in whatever line will get you relief the quickest and easiest.
Dave R is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Dave R For This Useful Post: