View Single Post
Old 04-20-2020, 08:43 PM   #59
Bigstan

Quote:
Originally Posted by trackeer View Post
The simple rules is, Wear a Mask(It Should Be), Wash Your Hands (Alot), or Use Sanitizer (Alcohol 65 Percent), Stand Away 6(Six) Feet. This IS NOT rocket science just good ole common sense in nerve wracking times. I agree let's open the country back up, ASAP, but not in a haphazard way. People need to adhere to simple rules first, this allows the virus less opportunity to continue to spread. BTW, I'm in the 60+ crowd, I don't really feel like dying just yet, and not because we did stupid ****. If peeps can't follow simple rules just what makes anyone think we can safely open the doors back up. Just a FYI, this virus doesn't age discriminate younger, young, middle,old, older, it's worse for the older crowd that find themselves in assisted living nursing homes and they are trapped, in Nashua that's one of the hardest hit locals and the biggest contributor to death in the city.
Let's be real folks, it's on us if you think the govment is gonna miraculously save your asses, think again, or watch some CNN, Fox, or pick you poison.
Holy Rehash Batman...I think everyone knows this by now?

Last edited by Bigstan; 04-21-2020 at 04:59 AM.