Thread: Woodshed
View Single Post
Old 09-30-2015, 01:30 PM   #24
Acrossamerica

Quote:
Originally Posted by sum-r breeze View Post
We can't wait for the new Woodshed to open, and not just for special occasions. Do they have an estimate on their opening date? I know it's early and they are still in construction but we loved the old Woodshed. The rolls baked in the little clay flower pots were just awesome. I hope they are part of the new offering. If I remember correctly , they used to do a surf and turf with filet minion and baked stuffed shrimp that was out of this world.
YUMMMM! Great.....Now I'm hungry...

The Breeze
Wave 'cuz I'll be wavin' back
What will all you nostalgia buffs do if, perish the thought, the new owner of the Woodshed decides that he would like to run his own restaurant instead of operating a clone operation of the last several people one of which failed at the business.

This is what happened to the folks at Sandy Point, they never had a chance to operate "their" restaurant but had to try to duplicate the past owners business. In the restaurant trade such an attempt very rarely works. So maybe, let the poor guy open and see what he has in mind before heaping all manner of impossible demands on his back.
Acrossamerica is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Acrossamerica For This Useful Post: