View Single Post
Old 08-18-2022, 07:41 AM   #18
FlyingScot

Quote:
Originally Posted by ishoot308 View Post
Think;

#1. I'm not sure what you mean by this but if you are asking is there enough room to use the griddle and the grill at the same time, I am not sure. You would have to check the dimensions of your grill and compare.

#2. Instead of replacing your grill, why not replace parts such as burners, grates, etc, etc. Weber pretty much sells parts for all their grills and you can buy upgraded parts such as stainless steel grates and SS burners. Two years ago I rebuilt a very old Genesis grill that I was originally going to replace. Saved a ton of money just replacing parts that needed to be. Grill was as good as new when complete!

#3. Weber has different model numbers under the same name. Usually the ones you find at the bigger box stores (Lowes, Home depot) are the cheaper models and will not have stainless steel burners and grates, etc, etc. Usually your local hardware store will sell the better ones. Look for ones that have all stainless (grates and burners).

#4. No experience with Napoleon...

Good luck!

Dan
I've also had very good luck replacing Weber parts. Even better--Weber has a super good warranty program, ac couple of times I've gotten parts for free years after purchase. Just phone them (24/7/365?) and they will help solve pretty much any problem

I would not sweat an extra $500 on a Weber--they are a very good value. If you buy one from a local hardware store (not big box, as noted above) it will be great for 15-20 years. Many cheaper grills are junk after just a few years.
FlyingScot is offline   Reply With Quote