View Single Post
Old 09-05-2022, 07:34 AM   #1
thinkxingu

Thanked 1,962 Times in 1,212 Posts
Default Meredith Place Veterinary Emergency Hospital

We took our 13.5-year-old mini-schnauzer to MPVEH last night at 11. After an examination, looking at recent testing and history, and a long conversation with the vet, we decided to put her down.

We'd been working on this starting Friday and were concerned about what to do/where to go given the holiday weekend hours, etc. and reviews of local vets.

After seeing that most of MPVEH's negative reviews were older/questionable, we decided to go there rather than Concord (much lower reviews) or Manchester.

The reason for the visit notwithstanding, we had a very positive experience. While I don't love their curbside approach, the sign on the front with their reasoning makes sense and everyone we worked with was incredibly kind, responsive, and helpful.

We were allowed to be with puppers for the procedure, and the process was very thoughtful.

Finally, though absolutely not the most important thing, the pricing was very reasonable not just for an ER at midnight on a holiday weekend but in general.

It was a horrible time, but MPVEH handled it very well and I would not hesitate a moment to use them again.

Here's a pic of baby Scout, just because.

Sent from my SM-G990U1 using Tapatalk

Last edited by thinkxingu; 09-05-2022 at 08:16 AM.
thinkxingu is offline   Reply With Quote