View Single Post
Old 12-26-2023, 04:01 PM   #26
Hillcountry

Quote:
Originally Posted by whalebackpoint'r View Post
New in Bristol is Odysea Coffee, great place for breakfast and lunch. Check them out at: https://www.facebook.com/OdyseaCoffee/
My wife and I stopped in to “Odysea” this morning on our way to exchange a granddaughter’s Christmas gift.
Nice remodel from being a pawn shop, lots of space and tables…kind of a hipster/yuppie/internet cafe vibe as I would expect a “latte” shop to be?
People lounging around with their faces glued to their “mobile devices” and such…
Stood in line to order and each had picked a breakfast them from the menu (which is an electronic board on the wall) got to the counter and stated our desires but the guy behind the counter said kind of sheepishly, “we’re sort of on lunch now” (10:45 am)! Okay….back to the menu board and each chose a lunch item with an accompanying latte (which I have never had but wifey often gets at Dunkin’s) pay for the stuff and wife gets a table while I wait at counter.
After 10 minutes I decide to go sit and wait with my lady….another 10 min and our lunches come out delivered by a nice smiling lady…meanwhile various customers are being called to get their drinks back at the counter. Started on our sandwiches which looked and were very good (what seemed like a fresh baked sandwich roll with seemingly, homemade potato chips on the side. Wife’s name finally called for the lattes which she went to get. Overall. A nice friendly atmosphere and an attentive lady (possible owner?) that delivered food and checked on us while she strolled around the room, always smiling.
Nice place if you want a change of pace with normal breakfast places. As a side note, I don’t eat eggs so I have to do “sides” at breakfast. Not much for me except a bagel as all the breakfast items included eggs. No problem though, as I’m used to this. Probably won’t go back but not because it wasn’t good. Just not this ol’ fart’s bag, as they say.😊
Hillcountry is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Hillcountry For This Useful Post: