View Single Post
Old 04-06-2020, 04:39 PM   #28
LIforrelaxin

Location: Long Island, not that one, the one on Winnipesaukee

There a lot of question about when will this end? What will happen, when we come out of quarantine? etc. etc. etc.

Really folks, people need to stop hypothesizing, We are living in this moment, and no one, even the brightest minds on the subject really have a clue. All you have to do is listen to them speak, and think about the words they are using.

My guess is we will be stuck in this holding pattern, of most people working from home for while. Yes slowly they are going to have to let restaurants open back up, and life return to normal. But I think there will be a hand on the trigger for a while, and when they feel there is a chance that we are going to see another outbreak they will pull the trigger and send as all back home again. I don't think when that happens that it will be country wide again. I think there will be a more isolated approach.

As Long as I remain productive, I am guessing I am not going to be back in the office, probably until June or July given what I am seeing. Unfortunately I know many people aren't as lucky as I am....