View Single Post
Old 04-05-2020, 10:49 AM   #11
Rich

I don't think anyone can yet predict when this is over. It may be a first 'wave', who knows?

I've being trying to find factual data or facts, but it's hard to find as everyone has their opinion and many are politically or financially jaded.

From the data viewed from the link below, which seems to be used by gov and media, it seems it's going to last into July as a minimum:

http://covid19.healthdata.org/

You can drill into NH and see the predictions.

I'm not using this data to see resources needed (as it's intended) but to try to understand how long this may last. Most of the current curves seem to end about the beginning of July. This may be a moving target as they gather more real data, vs their predictions. I know that no one can predict this yet as we're dependent on others staying home.

Unfortunately we must go shopping for food. so there is some exposure to all of us at one time or another.

I also think it will get better when we can all take an anti-body test to see if we've had it and recovered, then those people can safely go shopping, work, etc. Of course, no one has proven if once you have recovered, how long (if any) is a period of immunity?
The Following User Says Thank You to Rich For This Useful Post: