View Single Post
Old 03-26-2021, 03:55 PM   #69
XCR-700

Quote:
Originally Posted by thinkxingu View Post
Most times we visit are just after lunch, 2 o'clock or so, weekdays and weekends. Sure, there's a wait sometimes but not nearly enough to make a big deal about it and, were there much more docking, I wouldn't want to be in the crowds anyway. As it is, once the docks are full on a nice day, everything's a wait, and I just can't imagine how cluttered it would be with more.

I guess it's my same philosophy as at sand bars.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Winnipesaukee Forum mobile app
We often try to go to Meredith, Wolfeboro or Alton Bay for lunch, arriving on a weekday between 11:30 - 1:00 and of all the towns we visit, even during the middle of the week, we never find dock space in Wolfeboro without a wait. If the wait is too long, we give up and take our business somewhere else. If Wolfeboro and its residents and businesses dont care about a few customers taking their shopping and lunch dollars somewhere else, I guess I'm not going to lose any sleep over it either, as we can always just bring our food with us and drop anchor and still enjoy the lake without emptying our wallets. I'm good either way, it really wont have a huge impact on me, it just seems like a loss for everyone that you have a means by which to generate revenue and chose not to capitalize on it. As they say, it is what it is,,,
XCR-700 is offline   Reply With Quote