View Single Post
Old 03-17-2024, 06:56 PM   #58
map

Well there was just an article in the Daily Sun saying they were short 11 police officers and can’t get anyone. Doesn’t sound too good.

My husband and I were at the last city council meeting and there were a couple of homeless with backpacks in the parking lot.

I do know a family that lives near Opechee Park and they’ve been good so far except once they did have to remove a homeless/ drugged up woman who made her way to their front steps.

I live in the Weirs and about two years ago there was a homeless couple hanging around but haven’t seen them anywhere the past two years.

I personally wouldn’t want to live on the other side of Paugus Bay but then again I never liked cities big or small. I don’t even like living in the Weirs with all the noise and craziness, but our home is all we could find that we could afford and checked off a lot of boxes on our wish list in terms of our immediate neighborhood and we do feel safe.

That said, my husband is armed and we have a security system and neighbors homes are very close to each other.