View Single Post
Old 07-05-2011, 01:15 PM   #38
jetskier

Post 100% Agree

Quote:
Originally Posted by Don View Post
Bill: After spending a week at the Weirs I have a few suggestions if you don't mind. You need more visibility! The old Thai building has not changed much and I think that many people drive by without even realizing that a new business is open. Giving the building a more eye-catching look would help but some simple signage would too.

The other day I noticed that you did have an employee at the curb holding a sign and waving. Good idea but unfortunately it was a makeshift cardboard sign and I couldn't read what it said. Go to the sign shop or art store and have some bright and readable signs made up that could be held up or just put on a two sided easel. "Come in for Breakfast", "Lunch Special...", "Dinner Special...", etc. would remind people driving by that you're open and give them an idea of what's on your menu. Rotate the signs often to show that your business is active.

It would also be great to see your menu online (is it already?). At least post it on this thread which has already been viewed over 3000 times.

Good luck with BLAZIN' BILL'S!
We have been in twice; the second time we were the only customers. The quality of the food has been very good and we will certainly be back. However, the dark dining room and amateur signage is really hurting you. It is so dark that even when the open sign is lit, the business looks closed. In addition, the cardboard sign outside does not show well. Invest in some improved lighting and signage. As I said, the food quality is first rate and the prices are reasonable. In this economy you need to market, market and market. Did I mention market?

Best of luck!

Jetskier
jetskier is offline   Reply With Quote