View Single Post
Old 07-05-2011, 12:30 PM   #37
Don

Bill: After spending a week at the Weirs I have a few suggestions if you don't mind. You need more visibility! The old Thai building has not changed much and I think that many people drive by without even realizing that a new business is open. Giving the building a more eye-catching look would help but some simple signage would too.

The other day I noticed that you did have an employee at the curb holding a sign and waving. Good idea but unfortunately it was a makeshift cardboard sign and I couldn't read what it said. Go to the sign shop or art store and have some bright and readable signs made up that could be held up or just put on a two sided easel. "Come in for Breakfast", "Lunch Special...", "Dinner Special...", etc. would remind people driving by that you're open and give them an idea of what's on your menu. Rotate the signs often to show that your business is active.

It would also be great to see your menu online (is it already?). At least post it on this thread which has already been viewed over 3000 times.

Good luck with BLAZIN' BILL'S!
Don is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Don For This Useful Post: