View Single Post
Old 01-05-2021, 09:07 AM   #6
fatlazyless

Default Valvoline Oil - Union Ave, Laconia

Last September, Valvoline Oil Change on Union Ave, Laconia had their small waiting room closed and had a single, solitary chair for customers located way back up the rear corner area of the parking lot for customers to sit and wait during the state inspection.

One employee, wearing a mask like it is supposed to be worn, approached and asked what I wanted, had me pay the $50 with a small portable credit card device, and then moved my car into inspection position at the garage.

He wore gloves as well as a mask and seemed to be very competent.

About fifteen minutes later, he waved to me to come get car which failed inspection, told me it needs windshield wiper blades, one small marker light bulb, and the 3-4 holes on door from hit & run must be repaired with Bondo and spray paint in order to get a state sticker. My car had over 200k miles and they took a long look at the brakes as well.

I went to Walmart and got a five dollar can of Bondo plus the other items cause having a state sticker is necessary and required. An expired sticker is easily seen by the local police.

Allstate paid me $1935 after deducting the $250-deductible and I end up fixing it with a five dollar Bondo plus spray paint that I already have ...... k-k-k-chinga-ching-ching! ..... ..... is easily the world's greatest Bondo repair job ever done! ...