View Single Post
Old 11-28-2008, 07:01 PM   #38
Waterbaby

Default OK, Thank You.

Quote:
Originally Posted by mike ray View Post
my post to sam was complete sarcasim. for those of you who misunderstood it, I was just tying to say no matter what you write on this forum, people are quick to criticize. my first post about what is going on at the pound this winter was just meant to be informative. a bunch of other resturants were mentioned and I wanted to add our name to the list. it wasn't meant to be an advertisement. it amazes me that even when you give people exactly what you think they want on this forum, you get negative feedback. I actually thought people would say, hey mike, thanks for the info. I guess I should have known better.
It's not always easy to detect rather something is sarcasm or just plain not being nice in a written forum like this, where the reader cannot see the facial expressions or hear the tone of voice -- I'm sincerely sorry, apparantly I took what you said the wrong way. I've always wished you luck and success in your restaurant venture, I felt some of the posts about your restaurant were downright nasty, and it's good to see more positive posts of late.

That being said, thanks for the information, and best of luck with the New Year's party!