View Single Post
Old 06-09-2017, 12:01 PM   #23
MikeF-NH

Gunstock has put a LOT into providing year round adventure. the zip line was already mentioned but they also have "off road" Segway tours and confidence courses etc. I think a package has you choose 3 of the 5 items on their menu for around $100. I bet that crew would love that for a day.

I would avoid a boat rental...especially because I'm guessing drinking will be involved. Consider hiring a local salmon fishing guide. usually no more than 3-4 persons per boat but there are several guides so you can probably all get out. Note that salmon guides like to get out early to catch that bite so late nights partying my impact that. fishlakewinni.com has a guide listing

Night time activities would include Patricks/Broken Spoke and The Mount cruises - all mentioned. Not sure if Bank of NH pavillion (aka Meadowbrook) is running shows but its a great concert venue. There are good eatery/pubs sprinkled all around the lake in the larger towns: Merideth, Gilford/Weirs, Alton, Wolfboro, Center Harbor. It would take all summer to explore everything....but what a summer that would be.

For golf, Pheasant Ridge is reasonable and you can always get on. Lochmere is beautiful but very challenging. Ridgewood is a good course. Never been to the others.

Check with Green Mountain Shooting preserve in Ossipee for shooting. They have a sporting clays course that I believe is open to public. They may even still offer "preserve hunting" opportunity for pheasant, huns, chukars but most preserves suspend hunting during the hot months because its too much on the dogs and the birds....you can always ask.

If your group has motorcycle licenses you can rent bikes from the Harley Davidson dealership in Merideth (on my list).
MikeF-NH is offline   Reply With Quote