View Single Post
Old 07-10-2020, 01:26 PM   #9
Thundra

Quote:
Originally Posted by Garcia View Post
I loved reading your positive, enthusiastic post. Thanks for sharing - and keep creating those happy memories. I am more excited to be here in this, my 53rd summer, than ever. Each year just gets better!
Thanks, it means a lot, that others like my stories.

I had realized, not all that long ago as my kids had started liking all the things that I did, both when I was a kid/child and even as an adult, that all my life was spent practicing, learning and going to all the places and doing all the things was all to show them and do them all with my own kids and thankfully, between swimming and some fishing, they have been loving the lake.

I also agree that things just do keep on getting better and better as we were mercifully spared any effects of COVID.

I also learned why so many enjoy taking the drives up and even around the lake and why the bike week is in Laconia every year, even the road, Rt11-up to Weirs is quite nice and even with a mostly 35 mph speed limit, is a fun drive. I'm still not jaded on driving and even after years of commuting into Boston, still love driving. The entire area up there, even though I have probably only seen or experienced .001% of it, is just incredible.
Thundra is offline   Reply With Quote