View Single Post
Old 07-19-2022, 02:28 PM   #9
XCR-700

Quote:
Originally Posted by mhtranger View Post
Yeah we do, unfortunately we don’t hear much about shootings that have been stopped by people carrying because it doesn’t fit (someone’s) agenda. But it happens more than you know.
Gun laws don’t keep guns out of criminals and “deranged nut jobs” hands. What we have is a mental health issue not a gun issue. More people are killed with knives than the big scary AR platform guns. Are we going to make stricter knife laws? Ban all knives? Yeah I know how stupid that sounds. Do your homework and know the statistics of deaths by guns and you will understand we don’t have a gun problem.
Perfectly stated!

And also let me remind everyone that countless more people are killed with bare fists every year than in mass shootings and/or by so called assault weapons!

The masses are constantly fed filtered and manipulated rubbish news by the media as there is no longer mainstream journalism in America with any integrity and honesty.

50+ years of constantly more restrictive gun control laws has shown us it doesnt work!

And in those 50 years what we have seen is a constant decline in both mental health funding and care.

Can we draw a conclusion the two items above,,,

So why not try for the next 50 years abandon gun control measures (much like we have mental health care) and divert all that effort back into mental health care AND putting and keeping violent offenders in jail. And not country club jail, but good old fashion prison with chain gangs, rock piles and hard labor for said violent offenders. After all its not supposed to be a time out, its punishment!

Its time to also completely separate the violent offenders from the non-violent offenders. There is no reason to put a shop lifter or bad check writer in the same place with a rapist, pedophile, murderer.

Clearly this country could use a few presses on the reset button and these matters need to be right at the top of the list.

Forget about any second amendment right or nonsense about lung blow out bullets. People have a natural right to self defense and if you have to shoot a violent offender attacking you or anyone else, best they do not get up afterwards. So point me to Col Colts equalizer and load it with the best lung blow out ammo Washington kooks can dream up.

So frustrating to see the holier than thou types tell anyone else not to defend themselves, and what they should be entitled to. Freedom only exists because of loaded guns, and just as soon as they are gone, you will see what its like to live in country where you are told what you can say and do and think and go. I hope not to live long enough to see that day.
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to XCR-700 For This Useful Post: