View Single Post
Old 08-09-2021, 07:29 AM   #51
XCR-700

Quote:
Originally Posted by MAXUM View Post
I was told by a MP officer some time ago that they cannot issue citations unless they witness bad behavior first hand. Sending them the above information will get at best a response from them and and "educational visit" to the people responsible if they can be positively identified.

I don't know if this is indeed accurate, but I should think that it would be difficult to write a summons if the evidence presented could be refuted. Even eyewitness testimony can be inaccurate and subjective. In other words those that have an axe to grind are more likely to embellish the situation or take the worst of it out of context.
So if there is an accident and you know who did it and have pictures, they wont get involved? That doesnt make any sense to me, but in our crazy mixed up world its probably just about right,,,

Seems like its worth a try, and then post the pictures and video here and it will end the debate about if these boats cause problems or not.

The denial from wake boat owners is currently unchecked, I would thing a couple of videos of them in action and the pictures of the post even damage would be very damning.

Or people can continue to suffer this problem and get no where,,,
XCR-700 is offline   Reply With Quote