Thread: The Dive?
View Single Post
Old 07-31-2018, 05:22 PM   #376
Cal Coon

Quote:
Originally Posted by thinkxingu View Post
Exactly, especially when said business is profiting off of NH's resources.

It was mentioned above that the water surrounding The Dive was oily--has anyone heard or experienced this anywhere else?

Sent from my Moto G (5S) Plus using Tapatalk
Someone is probably "planting" the oil around the Dive to help it succeed in failing! Just a hunch from all the love they must be feeling from this forum... FWIW, those of you that claim the Dive is an "eyesore", need to take a ride to the bowels of any city within 10 miles of Boston, or even some parts of Manchester, NH or Lawrence, Ma., and then tell me the Dive is an eyesore. Sometimes we ALL need a wakeup call. Careful what you wish for... So based on the "eyesore" logic here, someone that has a view of a tiny three season cottage that "needs work" can complain to the "powers that be" till the owner updates, or sells the "shack" that has been in the family for generations, and is loved "as is"... Is that where we are going here?? What about ugly boats, can we complain till there are no more ugly boats on the lake too??? I hate ugly boats. How about just plain old ugly, can we just get rid of all things ugly?? I don't want to see ugly. Where does it end...???

Last edited by Cal Coon; 07-31-2018 at 06:10 PM.
The Following User Says Thank You to Cal Coon For This Useful Post: