Thread: The Dive?
View Single Post
Old 07-31-2018, 06:34 AM   #337
Shreddy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Biggd View Post
I'm just siding with the people that own waterfront property and have to look out at this all day and night. I don't own waterfront on Winni so it doesn't effect me but I can understand their frustration.
If it's moved around the lake on a rotating basis then that might ease a lot of the backlash.
Everyone is worried about the investment these business owners have made but what about the investment that these home owners have in their property? I think there should have been more oversight on the building of this vessel before it was issued permits.
Like I said, I have no dog in this fight, thank god!. I'm just giving my opinion.
Businesses rise an fail all the time. It's a gamble so time will tell if this gamble survives.
This is the problem though, we have people with no interest complaining because they're "sympathetic" to homeowners of which we don't even know if they're bothered by it. Again, this forum and society now has to have something to complain about. Why stir the pot if there is no vested interest or no hard complaints. Nobody can just be happy with this something new cool and exciting that most genuinely appreciate.