View Single Post
Old 01-09-2022, 08:09 AM   #140
fatlazyless

Default "When Three Shots Are Not Enough"

So, I got turned away and sent out the door yesterday morning, Saturday, January 8, when I tried to get myself my fourth vaccination shot of Pfizer with a scheduled appointment time at the NH-state run, vaccination blitz held in Ashland NH in the former state liquor store at Exit 24. The parking lot out front, was so full of cars I had to park across the road at the lumber yard. Inside, it was very full of people looking to get vaccinated.

Between walking in the former state liquor building, presenting my drivers license, vaccination card, scheduled time, start filling out form and getting told to leave, it involved myself with two attending people and about maybe four minutes time, all told, while a brief consult with some higher authority person was made? Oh well .... Live Free or Die-NH ..... think I will stay away from indoor pickleball for a while until I can get a fourth vaccination shot ..... somewhere ..... and use the better quality, tighter fitting, treated material N-95 medical mask for shopping at Walmart and Market Basket and www.heathsmarket.com

My vaccination card shows September 12, 2021 for my third shot, four months ago, and I have read how the vaccination loses some of its' effectiveness after about four months.

So, what's my plan? On Saturday, January 15, between 9 - noon, there will be a vaccination clinic at the Meredith Community Center held by Altrusa International of Meredith.

Another place for me to go is back to the CVS in Plymouth, where I got my first three shots. This Plymouth CVS was like totally TOTALLY excellent, all three times, probably because it was totally empty of people getting vaccinated, except for me, all three times. ....

https://www.nytimes.com/2022/01/03/u...d-vaccine.html ...... "When Three Shots Are Not Enough"

If at first you don't succeed ...... then quit ..... .... no way! ....... I will try, try, try it again, somewhere else! .... ..... And, as you probably know, your CDC heavy paper vaccination record card has four spaces for recording the date and batch #, so mine has a fourth vacant space or line, now awaiting my fourth vaccination information.

http://www.nytimes.com/2022/01/03/wo...-and-over.html ...... over age-60

Last edited by fatlazyless; 01-09-2022 at 01:47 PM.