View Single Post
Old 01-08-2022, 07:03 PM   #133
TiltonBB

Thanked 2,153 Times in 900 Posts

I don't know what is true. I am hearing that people checking into hospitals for other issues, with no covid symptoms, get tested. If they are positive they are listed in the covid statistics. I think a lot of people all over the country have had covid and moved on, without ever being tested or feeling symptoms other than a mild cold.

I went to the Fort Myers Seafood festival this afternoon. There were easily 5,000 people there and I saw two with masks. Good? Bad? Who knows.
Florida’s seven-day average as of Friday was of 0.09 deaths a day per 100,000, or the state with the second-lowest rate in the country.

Some things we hear and read may be true but I also think the politicians are making political hay out of it. If the unvaccinated, unmasked people are such a problem why are our current leaders letting them in and giving them free flights to deposit them all over the country?

"The nation’s former border chief reported today that the Biden administration has placed some 40,000 illegal immigrants infected with the coronavirus into American cities."

So what do you believe?

Last edited by TiltonBB; 01-08-2022 at 07:50 PM.