Thread: The Dive
View Single Post
Old 06-12-2021, 06:07 PM   #50
winni83

And another viewpoint from the same thread. Author’s name deleted.

Quote:
Well I'm going to put my 2 cents in and I usually don't respond to a business page like this but hear I go. Didn't you guys get kicked out of 3 places already??? A different location every summer. First was West Alton over by the marina. My buddy lives over there and says you're boat was always stuck in the channel Sideways or some other crazy maneuver. Maybe your boat captain can't drive a boat but who knows. You're second location at the end of Winnipesaukee Pier in front of Simpson Ave should of never happened in the first place. My Grandparents had a house on the water there for 50 years and I still know alot of people over there. Now I have nothing against your business but a commercial boat that size doesn't belong in front of residential houses blocking their view of the lake and the noise at night. It belongs on the other side where the Mt Washington and other commercial boats are. Have some consideration for other people and be a good neighbor and business man. You're 3 location last year at the Weirs public docks was the best place for you and you screwed that up. You didn't follow through with the city about building a dock for your boat, why was that??? You couldn't even take care of your trash properly and your propane tanks so the City of Laconia booted you out. Now I see your over by my house on Paugus bay. Please respond to me to answer my questions about being a poor neighbor and business man.
winni83 is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to winni83 For This Useful Post: