Thread: The Dive
View Single Post
Old 05-17-2021, 03:00 PM   #15
Woodsy

Quote:
Originally Posted by MotorHead View Post
Numbnuts, read what I wrote before jumping down my throat.

I never said Dive has done anything wrong or illegal. All I am saying is that, drunk or drugged people should not operate cars or vehicles.
If you get drunk at Dive and hit me by accident, guess who is getting sued? Yes, Dive will get sued as well as you.

Before you start running around on the streets with your gun and a flag screaming FREEDOM, read the facts.
If you get drunk at a bar and kill someone, that bar would be considered the enabler. You are such a moron.

You can't fix stupid.
I read what you wrote.... its not my fault you advocate to trample the rights of a legal business and customers under the guise of "safety"! Perhaps a return to prohibition would better suit you?

You are so wicked smaht... you resorted to name calling! Shocked I am!

You are the one who advocated for the MP to harass a legal business and its patrons...

"If I were marine patrol, I would just anchor in front of it."

"I would rather have the drunks harassed then have a kayaker killed."

Those statements speak volumes to your character.... you paint the Dive and its customers with a pretty wide brush, with absolutely no proof whatsoever of wrongdoing by either. Pretty bold assumption coming from a wicked smaht person such as yourself!

Woodsy