View Single Post
Old 01-10-2018, 11:38 AM   #9
baygo

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rattlesnake Gal View Post
From one who has been burned badly, (So to speak) any restaurant is risky. Too many servers and establishments do not fully understand what gluten free really means. I do recall a thread that had an owner that has CeliacĀ’s Disease, I would try that place. Tavern 27 perhaps? (Pretty sure.) Try a search here on the Forum. Good luck. If you have success, please share your experience.
Thanks,
Celia
Thank you for the mention RG, Fact is; The tavern 27 commitment to accommodating and individuals dietary preferences stems from the dining relationship Leslie and I have shared with my mother. My mom has MS and has learned to control exacerbations with diet. We've witnessed her interrogate waiters and waitresses about the ingredients in the food for better than 20 years now. From day one, here at the tavern we expected our frount-of-the-house staff to be prepared for my mother's arrival. We maintained an approach in the kitchen that includes a dedicated gluten free Fryolater.

The medical community has learned that Gluten, is among a large number of ingredients that when removed from certain individuals diet can result with a better state of being. Our mission is to accommodate a guest regardless of dietary needs or preferences. We believe that it is a chefs responsibility to pursue education beyond culinary arts to include an understanding for the nutritious values as well as potential contamination associated with the food we serve.

I've been being treated for Lyme disease since March 2017. Does anybody remember that saying " i'm not only the hair club president, I'm a member " i've been out and about dining in this community in search of gluten free food on Monday and Tuesday nights when our restaurant is closed. As I mentioned in another post the dish that stands out for me is chicken tenders at Patrick's pub.

Findmeglutenfree.com is a wonderful resource with the opinion of many to help steer people with hopes to avoid gluten.
baygo is offline   Reply With Quote