View Single Post
Old 03-20-2016, 07:21 PM   #6
Just Sold

I have delt with both Irwin and Melvin. I have owned 2 older Four Winns as well other brands and currently own a Stingray but never a Sea Ray. My experience is that Melvin is the best choice for many reasons.
I found the Melvin Village parts department to be more than helpfull when I was looking for a hard to find 26 year old seat part and they actually had it.
I have the highest regard for everyone in the sales department. I have delt with Kevin Dubia when he was at another marina and at Melvin Village Marina and he is great. Matt Galvin was the last person I worked with at Melvin Village and he is just wonderful and great to work with. They are the 2 best sales people I have worked with anywhere on or off the lake. I have delt with Irwin in different locations a few times and that is all I will say about my experiences.
Irwin has been around for a long time but Melvin is better in my opinion and has a great group of employees and owner.

As for boat preference I like what Four Winns offers over Sea Ray and feel their quality, design and pricing is better overall.
Just my view - others have their own opinions and experiences.
The Following User Says Thank You to Just Sold For This Useful Post: