View Single Post
Old 07-04-2021, 08:45 AM   #8
bilproject

Phantom, you should have just said what you said now. I down loaded the app and I see nothing what is the problem. No need for adding Scam. That aside if you are using apple and are seeing a white screen go to settings and put your phone in dark mode or night mode. Open the app and you should see 3 boxes that you have to check to move on. When the main screen comes up at the top left is a menu icon 3 bars. Tap that and you will see a list. Tap neighborhood and the next screen will have a plus sign in the top right . Hit the plus sign and a list of islands will come up. Join the appropriate island and also the boaters group. You can also join the islanders test group if you would like top play with the app a bit sending out alerts to that group. When you have finished testing go back to the list of nneighborhoods and leave the test groups so you don't get a bunch of test alerts from others. If you are on Facebook search Lake Alert and find our page. Much of this is listed there. Also once you have done the above you will get notifications of changes or problems with the app. We made a change on Friday that created an unexpected problem that you experienced. We have a fix in but the app stores take a few days to approve them and push them out. If you have Android get back to me and I will get with the developer.
bilproject is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to bilproject For This Useful Post: