View Single Post
Old 03-29-2020, 10:55 AM   #170
Major

Thanked 1,000 Times in 415 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by joey2665 View Post
Won’t be me. I have no desire or need to surpass FLL. I post only when I feel I can contribute to a conversation of assist others that have similar beliefs as myself. Also have given free tax advice many times.

I must tell you the negativity I am receiving lately is disheartening it’s fine to disagree everyone is entitled to their own opinions but to say I post too much, I find it personally insulting and there are many others that have posted more than me.

I will continue to be on the site as I find much of the information useful, although not recently, however I will not be posting very much any longer I’m sure many of you will be happy. Good luck and stay safe all.

Sent from my iPhone using Winnipesaukee Forum mobile app
It won't be me either. I am passionate about our President and preserving conservative values. The negativity is disappointing. However, what's more disappointing is how easy we turtle and give up our liberties and freedoms without questioning why. This time it's the Chinese coronavirus. Next time it will be climate change. Next time it will be because China owns us, and we have to submit because bureaucrats tell us so. I won't convince them and they won't convince me. I can live with that. That's what makes America great - diversity of views. At the end of the day I hope we can share a cocktail and have a few laughs about the silliness of it all. Because what I think and others think really doesn't matter or change the course of events.
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Major For This Useful Post: