View Single Post
Old 07-17-2021, 11:45 AM   #132
XCR-700

Quote:
Originally Posted by thinkxingu View Post
The thread was started not to condemn carrying so much as open carrying. I've not heard much said—other than personal preference—about concealed carry (probably because of your and other's point that most would never notice).

As I've been reading this thread these last days, I've thought a lot about the number of circumstances in my and my extended family's and friends' lives that would have benefitted from having a weapon, and with all those millions/billions/trillions of moments, there are zero. We live, of course, in among the safest of areas in the world, however, so perhaps I might think differently were I to live elsewhere, but I just don't see the need to carry and definitely don't see the need to be showy about carrying.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
Actually the OP has advocated several time for prohibition on weapons several times and based on how that advocacy occurred it appeared to be for such restrictions to be in place virtually anywhere he shops. I did not see any support for concealed carry by the OP in the sighs he proposed, if anything the term weapons could be inferred to mean knives, pepper spray, potentially anything that could conceived as a weapon.

I specifically proposed an option to open carry (asking customers to conceal their firearms) which should be reasonable to all, but no one seems interested in that either.

It appears to be a no solution or compromise discussion.
XCR-700 is offline   Reply With Quote