Thread: Groceries
View Single Post
Old 04-08-2020, 11:21 AM   #114
NH.Solar

Yes, there was a 6' setback marked at the checkout and additionally there were stacks of goods between the rows.
There really wasn't a wait outside but there was a well spoken fellow delaying everyone for just a few minutes as he explained how MB wishes our visit would go. Inside I would say that the conditions were steady and busy but never really crowded. Still it was surprising to see so many folks there just after 6 am and the staff mentioned that Tuesday was proving to be far busier than Monday, I suspect that this trend will continue for the immediate future. When I left just after 7 a much younger crowd was coming in ...and there were far fewer face masks. I've never been afraid of getting down and dirty but when it comes to a plague like this I think that caution and consideration for others should definitely take presidence over vanity or inconvenience. My next visit to Demoulas will definitely be during their early S S citizen hours.

Here I would like to offer my sincere thanks to the Demoulas family and the Market Basket employees for doing their best to mitigate any issues during these very troubling times, Bravo!
...and oh yeah, the stock level was fairly good but you only get one package of TP per visit