Thread: Face Masks
View Single Post
Old 07-24-2020, 09:48 AM   #147
XCR-700

Quote:
Originally Posted by Seaplane Pilot View Post
Here's another hypocrite - Do as I say, not as I do:

https://www.thesun.co.uk/news/122054...-wearing-mask/
Honestly it appears to be most of the politicians, our Gov Baker in MA and the mayor of Boston are horrible embarrassments.

Mayor Walsh while commenting about all the people in Boston lighting fireworks all night during the riots and pandemic lockdown, he actually said on camera that he blamed the companies selling the the fireworks not the people lighting them, as they were exploiting the Boston based buyers by sending ads to Massachusetts. No blame for the people lighting the fuses, just for the people selling product. A fully legal product where they are sold, but apparently advertising to MA residents and selling to people from out of state should be a punishable offense and he has asked the AG to send a cease and desist letter to the offending companies.

I couldnt make that one up if I tried,,,

Between my respiratory problems, blood pressure problems, and stress from the media and politicians, I expect to keel over at any minute,,,

If tomorrow wasnt the weekend, I would seek stress relief in the form of some anchor time (with NO music) just about anywhere reasonably quiet at the lake. Unfortunately given the weekend is unbearably busy, I think it would only add to my stress,,, Maybe next week, if I last that long.