View Single Post
Old 02-16-2009, 08:06 PM   #4
Pineedles

Default Posting Pictures and other things

mneck1814,

Don (webmaster) said there was a problem embedding a video recently. I don't know if this will work right now or not, but try right clicking on the "opened" picture, saving it, and then pasting it in the reply you open on the forum. It should embed it into the text of your message/reply. If not, scroll down in the reply section and insert the picture through the browse function and then attach the picture.

Kaj and all,

Thank you for your post and your 22 years on the lake, we all have to strart somewhere and hopefully your son or daughter's ancestor will be saying some day, "Yeah I'm related to Kaj, my great, great, geat, great, grandparent.

I have received a fantastic PM from mneck1814 regarding his family's heritage on the lake. It is awesome! Anybody got an island named after their ancestor here on the forum? Did any of your family members come to the lake around the time of a man named Moulton?

I'll say no more, and let this new forum member tell of his family what he feels comfortable telling. It's a give and take thing folks, per his message of wanting to hear about "our" history as well.

Quote:
Originally Posted by mneck1814 View Post
Pineedles, thanks for starting a new thread!
I too would like to hear how long peoples camps have been in their family even if it hasn't been since before 1814!

I have a couple pictures I would be happy to post, but I didn't know how to insert them in the post???
Pineedles is offline   Reply With Quote